Monday 15 May 2017

EVALUATION QUESTION 6- WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT ABOUT TECHNOLOGIES FROM THE PROCESS OF CONSTRUCTING THIS PRODUCT?

In this post I will be talking about how we progressed in the production and editing we took part in, what we used and how we used them. We got taught how to use a standard video camera and tripod, this process didn't take to much to learn about but it's a skill that I hope I can use in the future as most cameras need the same maintenance,  once we had completed the filming we were given masterclass lessons on how to compose a simple opening sequence matching the basic codes and conventions of thriller movies, it was then up to us as individuals whether or not we wanted to add extras and change anything, I found this a big problem because me personally I don't class myself as very skilled when it comes to technology and computer skills so this is where my group members shined so I think I could've contributed more when it came to that side of our movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment