Friday 12 May 2017

TARGET AUDIENCE

In this post I will be talking about our decisions on choosing the correct target audience and creating the right story board and camera techniques to meet this decision.
When discussing what was the right choice my group peers both agreed with me as I wanted to target our age group as teenager, I though that this would be the right choice as we know firsthand what people our age like, me personally when watching a thriller shot I like to see exciting and unique shots that you don't usually see, so baring this in mind we chose to create a CCTV shot with jump cuts giving the impression of a lag in the film, if that was me I would be drawn into watching the rest of the film for more shots like that. Here is a photo of this CCTV shot in our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment